用英语“问路”和“指路”是大家在异国他乡生活中经常遇到的场景。不过,现在国内的外国友人越来越多,很多朋友们不出国门也经常在路上遇到外国美女和帅哥问路。那么我们就一起来学习如何正确有效的用英语问路和给别人指路。
我们先通过三个对话来学习问路与指路的基本句型。最后大家可以通过一个小测验来检查掌握情况。
对话1:
Tim: Excuse me.
劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。
Mei: Yes?
什么?
Tim: How do I get to the Sanlitun, please?
我怎么去三里屯?
Mei: It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。
Tim: Thanks.
谢谢。
Mei: You’re welcome.
不客气。
对话2:
Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫的路怎么走?
Wei: Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square.
当然可以。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。
Paul: Thank you.
谢谢。
Wei: Don’t mention it.
不客气。
对话3:
Ling: Excuse me, is there a Chinese supermarket near here?
请问,这附近有没有中国超市?
Jill: Yes, there is a supermarket in Chinatown.
有。中国城就有中国超市。
Ling: Where’s Chinatown?
那中国城在哪儿?
Jill: It’s to the north of Trafalgar Square.
在特拉法加广场的北面。
Jack: Thank you very much.
谢谢。
Jill: You’re welcome.
不客气。
请注意:
如果你不知道某地在何处,就可以直接告诉对方:
I am sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。
或者在路比较远的情况下,你可以建议问路者乘坐公共汽车、出租车或地铁:
You need to take a bus. 你需要坐公共汽车。
You need to take the metro. 你需要坐地铁。
You need to take a taxi. 你需要坐出租车。
常用句型:
How do I get to…? 去某处该怎么走……?
Can you tell me the way to…? 你能不能告诉我去…… 的路该怎么走?
Where is…? ……在哪儿?
Is there a… near here? 附近有没有……?
Go straight on. 一直往前。
Turn right. 向右转。
Turn left. 向左转。
Take the first right. 第一个路口右转。
Take the second left. 第二个路口左转。
It’s in the north of…? 在……的北边。
It’s to the west of…? 在……的西边。
It’s opposite…? 在……的对面。
It’s next to…? 在……的旁边。
唐人街精选自假装学英语