The first Coles store in Australian history was swallowed by fire and reduced to ashes – Australian News – Sydney

Release your eyes, put on headphones, and listen~!

2014-01-24 11:43:38   来源:  Original URL  Marieedit

         News January 1 Eastern Time 今天凌晨,位于塔州西Of史上第一家Coles店被一场大火烧成了灰烬。

         今天凌晨不到5点(东部时间)的时候,位于Devonport附近的Wilmot镇的这家Coles店突发大火。七名在火场奋战,但是最终无力回天。店内的三人逃了出来,没有。   “的是,因为建筑物的年代久远,木材又很干,我们的能做的很少。”塔州消防部门的Paul Hill说道。

          据悉,这家店是由Coles家族在1910-1921年经营的,这也是第一家Coles店。这家店是George Coles开起来的,随后他的儿子去墨尔本开设了多家连锁分店。

         Coles发言人Jon Church称,公司被这个消息震惊了。Wilmot镇的 King则称,他被大火给惊醒了,大火蔓延地非常快。他还称,庆幸的是,附近的煤气瓶和汽油水泵没有受到大火的影响。

           (Married)

Related posts

Buy sugar for TA
{{Data.count}} people in total
People have appreciated
Australia News

The label did not state that milk threatened to harm people, Taiwan coconut drink recalled-Australian News-Sydney

2014-1-25 15: 00: 37

Australia News

Sydney hot model mini bikini sultry tattoo squeeze show S curve-Australian News-Sydney

2014-1-25 15: 02: 26

0 replies AArticle author Madministrator
    No discussion yet, let me talk about your views
Personal center
shopping cart
coupon
Sign in today
New private message Private message list
Search