Snake bite in the wild! 4-year-old boy in NSW was "put down" by a poisonous snake – Australian News – Sydney
2014-01-24 16:49:59 Source: Sydney Original Website Alisonedit
Sydney News January 1, Australian Eastern Time Today, a four-year-old boy suspected of being bitten by a snake will be airlifted to the hospital for treatment.
A spokesperson for the NSW Emergency Department said that the boy was walking out of the brushy Hill grass near Glenbawn Dam in NSW when he suddenly fell.
According to reports, a stab wound was found under the boy's knee and was sent to Scone Hospital for treatment.
Newcastle Herald reported that the emergency department dispatched a rescue helicopter, and the little boy may be airlifted to a major hospital for further treatment.
The boy’s injury is still unclear.