1. Often forget to lock the door (four reasons: good security; no money left at home; no stolen money hidden under the bed; property insurance).
2. The cash in the wallet does not exceed 50 Australian dollars (One is the poor; the other is electronic finance, which can be used as small as the grocery store or as far as the countryside; the third is the widespread use of credit cards to pay after consumption).
3. Buy lottery tickets every week and dream of winning big prizes (because there is no chance to get rich except for buying lottery tickets, and there is no gray income, even if you are a civil servant), the more elderly people love to buy lottery tickets (buy a dream, have fun).
4. See the accountant at least twice a year. The first time is to file tax returns and the second time is to consult how to pay less.
5. Drink coffee every day.
7. Do not bring umbrellas or paper towels when you go out; do not use umbrellas for sunshade in summer.
8. When going up the escalator, always stand on the left side (the right side is for people in a hurry).
9. Australia is a large rural area, and it is short everywhere.
10. Line up and never jump in.
11. Wait for the traffic light even if there is no one in the middle of the night. Fasten your seat belt as soon as you get in the car, whether you are driving or taking a car.
12. Sorting out garbage (recyclable, non-recyclable, batteries, waste electrical appliances, etc.), whether in public places or at home.
13. When entering or leaving the gate of a shopping mall or office building, check back to see if there is anyone coming, and someone will wait at the door.
14. I like to eat snacks when I work in the office and in the classroom.
15. Clothes ranging from 80 Australian dollars to 5% will never be bought. iPhone 800 Australian dollars will be bought as soon as it is on the market.
16. Very stingy, even if the old tableware is reluctant to throw it away, clean it up and sell it or give it away.
17. Send gifts or greeting cards to family, friends, colleagues, assistants or employees every Christmas.
18. Bring small souvenirs to colleagues or employees every time they come back from vacation or visit relatives in their home country.
19. Smile with people who meet your neighbors or on a narrow road, whether you know them or not.
20. Before selling or moving, buy potted flowers or small decorations, write a greeting card full of blessings and warmth, and leave it to the new owner.
21. Pay attention to the occasion when dressing, but not the brand and price. Everyday dress is very old-fashioned, also called plain, go to church or weddings and funerals but men’s suits, women’s dresses and hats, formal parties are absolutely exquisite, old women and girls are all in evening dresses, strapless breasts, perfume and jewelry, Halloween party How come the uniqueness of the exotic clothes exaggerated.
22. Dining out with friends is AA system; birthday star invites you to a birthday party in a restaurant, AA system; colleague birthday party, AA system, the only birthday star does not pay, other people share it together. (So the dinner is happy, true, and definitely not entertainment. Those who can eat at a table are definitely consensual buddies. There is no courtesy, no pomp, seating arrangements, no public money consumption)
23. Invite the most distinguished guests to dinner at home instead of going to a restaurant. (Unless the person closest to you is invited to the home, even a colleague may not know where the other person lives for decades)
24. A mother can make cakes or gardening; a dad can repair houses, repair cars or change water pipes, and trim lawns (one is that Australia is very expensive, and the other is that Australia is proud of doing it yourself).
25. Men dare not get married and have children easily. First, after marriage, you must focus on family and children, and you must work with your wife to complete all housework, raising children, without a nanny, and not relying on your parents; second, once a divorce, a man will go bankrupt, and half of the property must be distributed to the woman each time. For the living expenses of the children and ex-wife, all ex-wifes have a share in his inheritance. Even less dare to raise a mistress, and can't afford it.
26. Parents do not bring grandchildren, do not live with their children, and do not rely on their children to provide for the elderly.
27. Make an appointment for everything. Make appointments for medical treatment, car repairs, haircuts, travel, even dinners with old friends, and even phone calls.
28. There is no overtime or public relations entertainment, if business needs are generally met during the day or eat work lunch.
29. Like vacation (Vacation) rather than travel (Travel). Vacation is where family and friends choose a place to stay for two days to two weeks, and travel is to run around to see the sights. They also love vacation in winter. Salaried people love to go to Cuba (tropical, five-star service and super cheap); middle class love to go to Florida, the United States; retired elderly or couples with children love to take a cruise to the sea.
30. Donate food or grain to "Food Drive" before Christmas (charity organizations, participating companies, shops, and churches will put a food collection box with Food Drive in front of the door, providing food to the poor all year round.
31. Wash the old clothes, pack them, and send them to the clothes donation box (the clothes donation box is usually placed in front of the big supermarket and is a collection point for charities).
32. Donate to at least one charitable organization you trust.
33. I don’t care about national politics. I only care about which political party makes it pay less tax before voting in the election, and which party is wasting the tax it pays.
34. I don't care about the affairs of other countries, and my geographical knowledge is extremely poor.
35. Volunteer for at least one of these institutions or activities in your life: church, hospital, school, community, municipal, nursing home, domestic violence shelter, home for the homeless, cancer fund, breast cancer fund, disability fund, music festival , Film festivals, concerts, etc.
36. There is no money to go to the hospital for treatment or hospitalization.