As an overseas student, the teaching profession and other professions are also subject to professional assessment after completing their studies in Australia.

The professional assessment agency is the Australian Teachers Association-Overseas Skills Assessment and Identification Office (AEI-NOOSR).
AEI-NOOSR is a unit that conducts vocational and technical evaluation of teachers in kindergartens, elementary schools and middle schools.
Through the evaluation of teacher skills and academic qualifications, AEI-NOOSR can determine whether your skills and academic qualifications meet the requirements of the teaching profession for which you have nominated immigrants.

The screenshot 2014-08-24 morning 11.56.18
Therefore, if you want to get an evaluation result that is beneficial to immigration, you must meet the relevant education, professional and English requirements.
In short, if you want to register as a local teacher in Australia, you must pass the AEI-NOOSR professional assessment certificate on the premise of a solid foundation.
Students who are in love with this major or want to immigrate to Australia on this basis must study hard and strive to pass the AEI-NOOSR career assessment as soon as possible, so as to complete their Australian teacher dream as soon as possible!


(The article comes from the Internet)