President Xi points out weird buildings and you will understand after reading these goods
At the literary work symposium, Xi Da said, don’t engage in weird architecture. It is unlikely that in the future there will be buildings as weird as "big pants" in Beijing.
What is your first reaction when it comes to "strange buildings"? Anyway, the editor is a bit fanciful.
First come a set of hot fashions——
1,CCTV "Big Pants"
2. The long trousers of Suzhou "The Gate of the East"
3. The new building of People's Daily silently looked at the two buildings above.
4. Shanghai's LV building is called riding boots. How can there be such ugly riding boots? These are obviously holes shoes.
5. Hangzhou's "bikini"-Olympic Sports Expo City Gymnasium and Swimming Pool, it is not easy to see sexy from the bird's-eye view.
6. The Shenzhen Stock Exchange is wearing a miniskirt.
Another set of pictograms-
7. At the Meitan Tea Culture Exhibition Hall, Guizhou, the editor vaguely felt a strong uneducated atmosphere drifting over in the wind.
8. In the Yanjiao Tianzi Hotel in Hebei, did you actually make a private room in that cute birthday peach?
9. A pair of famous lost brothers: Yibin Wuliangye Building and Hubei Yichang Daohuaxiang Building.
The editor feels that the employees working there are not sober for a day.
10. Office building of Jiangsu Lianshui Environmental Protection Bureau
11. "Big Flower Drum" in Binhu New District, Hefei, Anhui
12. "Toilet Cover" Sheraton Hot Spring Resort in Huzhou
13. The "three-piece kitchen" of bottle opener, syringe and egg beater-Shanghai Center, Shanghai World Financial Center and Jin Mao Tower.
14. Chongqing's passionate Renren Building (cover your face)...
15. None of the above caused a devastating blow to the editor until the editor saw the rendering of the Huainan Olympic Park in Anhui.
Which one is better at playing table tennis?
Another masterpiece after "Qian Duoduo Married": "Qian Duoduo Building a House"——
14. Handan Yuanbao Pavilion. Here comes the question-how often do you paint the wall?
15. The "you station" of the Huaqiao International Business City building in Kunshan, Jiangsu, is affectionately called the "pyramid".
The girl inside is estimated to be able to play "Tomb Raider".
16. For the "Copper Coin Building" on the north bank of the Pearl River in Guangzhou, Du Niang said: The design inspiration comes from Hakka enclosures, the Colosseum and ancient Chinese jade walls. (But they are all standing)
17. Tongqian Building His brother, Shenyang Fangyuan Building. The designer is Mr. Li Zuyuan, the designer of Taipei 101.
A picture tells you the similarities between 101 and Fangyuan Building.
In short, be better~