Do you like to study in Australia? XNUMX simple steps to help you do it
To study in Australia, you need to submit an application for admission to an Australian school and apply for a student visa from the Australian government. Let’s take a look at the steps required today:
Choose your favorite courses and schools
1. Submit an application to the school
2. Receive and accept the "Letter of Offer"
3. Receive "Confirmation of Admission" (CoE)-used to apply for a student visa
To apply for admission and obtain a visa, you need to meet a series of admission requirements. include:
- Academic requirements
- English language requirements
- Proof of study funds
- Apply for overseas student medical insurance
Even if you currently live or work in Australia, you may still be able to apply for admission as an international student. There are also many study abroad agencies in your country that can help you apply to study in Australia.
Australian government official education website:studyinaustralia.gov.au
Australian Government Education Information