Good Man! You must not miss the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climbing Tour in Australia
Want to feel the thrill of rock climbing? Want to experience the sense of accomplishment of climbing to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge? Hongcheng Tourism recently launched the Sydney Bridge Climbing Tour, bringing you the ultimate climbing fun. You have three extraordinary adventures to choose from, which will take you directly to the top of the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. You can choose to climb at dawn, day, dusk or night.
Putonghua explainedBoardTheMandarin ClimbNewly launched daily bridge climbing activities led by Mandarin guides. The Harbour Bridge climb is the ultimate experience project in Sydney. If you want to see the stunning panoramic view of Sydney, you have to climb to the top of the Harbour Bridge. The entire climbing activity (including preliminary preparations) lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes. After the event, you will receive a free group photo, a commemorative hat and a personal climbing certificate. The most important thing is that you will reap good memories enough to cherish a lifetime. A mandarin-speaking climbing leader accompanied him for 2 hours and 15 minutes.every afternoon3pointDeparture, go up the inner arch of the bridge (express route) to the top of the bridge, a total of 1,002 steps, during the climbing process, explain the story specially prepared for Chinese climbing tourists.
Quick experience climbingThe Express ClimbThis is the fastest project to climb to the top of the Sydney Bridge. There are few rest periods and times. It is very suitable for people who have a short stay in Sydney or are in good physical condition. 2 hours and 15 minutes, up to 12 people in a group, 1,002 steps, suitable for independent people who want to quickly climb the bridge to the top, stopover and rest time is less, ideal for people with good physical fitness.
Sydney Bridge ClimbingBoard BradfieldHighwayStarting from the climbing base under the highway, walk along the narrow passage on the bridge to the southeast pier. From here, climb four ascending steps to reach the outer arch of the top of the bridge, and continue along the outer arch of the bridge on the side of the Sydney Opera House. Go up to the top of the bridge, share the joy and walk across to the other side of the bridge, the Darling Harbour side, and begin to descend back to the climbing base. 3 hours and 30 minutes, up to 14 people in a group, 1,332 steps, experience the exciting moment of climbing the outer arch of the bridge, suitable for people who are easy to get nervous and need more support from the tour guide. You can choose dawn (limited arrangement), daytime, and dusk Or night time.
· You will wear our special bridge suit BridgeSuit and outdoor adventure clothes to ensure that you can enjoy the ultimate climbing fun in any weather.
· Personal safe deposit box for safe keeping of your camera and valuables.
· In the process of climbing the bridge, we will provide a spring lock or slider to tie you to a fixed steel structure of the bridge to ensure that you feel safe, stable and comfortable at all times.
· We will provide a radio communicator and comfortable headset so that you can hear the live commentary of your climbing leader.
· During the climb, you need to wear rubber-soled shoes that wrap your feet, such as running shoes, sports shoes or hiking shoes, which can provide comfort, support and a firm grip.
· Climbing team members must be 10 years old or above. Children aged 10 or above to 15 years or below must be accompanied by an adult (every three children must be accompanied by an adult).
· Every member of the climbing team needs to pass a blowing test, and the blood alcohol content must be below the 0.05% limit.
· You must consider all health conditions that may affect your safe climbing of stairs and class.
· If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you can participate in the climb if you have a doctor’s health certificate.
· After completing the climb, you will receive a souvenir personal climbing certificate and a free group photo.
Welcome to inquire!