Want to travel the world alone? Remember this "golden idea" memory method for learning English
1. Words are memorized in sections, preferably a three-letter section. Such as: information, a total of 11 letters, you can "disassemble eight pieces", it will be easy to memorize the syllables. in—for—ma—tion.
2. The mastery of part-of-speech changes, for example, if you master the attention, you can remember attentive and attentively as a group of words together.
3. Syntax of new words. Orally or write a sentence of the learned words. This way you will be very impressed.
4. Associative memory method, which mainly includes the following forms:
(1) Record according to pronunciation. If you can cake, you can bake, wake, make, rake, sake, fake, take.
(2) Synonyms: study/learn (learning), big/large/great (large)
(3) Homophones: too (also) → two (two), for (为) → four (four)
(4) Comparison of similar word forms: want (want) → wait (wait), read (read) → ready (ready)
5. Classification associative memory method, classify the learned words according to different categories, and classify the learned words reasonably.
(1) Part of speech classification, such as: noun driver, name••••••, verb be, have, drive••••••
(2) Purpose classification method, such as: clothing coat, shirt, skirt, sweater•
6. With the associative memory method, a new phrase is formed by matching different words with one word as the center. This kind of language phenomenon is very many, if you can use this method often, you will firmly remember the phrases you have learned. For example: phrases containing get include: get ready (to prepare for ••••••), get up (get up), get on with (get on with people), get down (get down), get dressed (to put on clothes), get back, got on, get off, get out, get out of, get lost.
Pretend to learn English