Culture is the big business in the future-the State Council is hitting with great news
The culture of a country is about the soul of the nation, the happiness of the people, the national strategy, and everyone in the country! The recent good news of the cultural industry has continued, and the following are particularly important:
1. Opinions of the State Council on Accelerating the Development of Foreign Cultural Trade
2. The Ministry of Culture promulgated the Articles of Association of the National Art Fund to take effect on May 2014, 5
3. Culture is big business in the future
4. Beijing will build 20 cultural and creative functional areas after completing the layout plan of the cultural and creative industry
1. Opinions of the State Council on Accelerating the Development of Foreign Cultural Trade
The people's governments of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government, all ministries and commissions of the State Council, and all directly affiliated institutions:
In recent years, with the advancement of reform and opening up, the scale of China's foreign cultural trade has continued to expand and the structure has been gradually optimized. However, the core cultural product and service trade deficit still exists, and the proportion of foreign cultural trade in total foreign trade is still relatively low and needs to be further strengthened. . Accelerating the development of foreign cultural trade is important for expanding China’s cultural development space and improving the quality of foreign trade development, for continuing to expand reform and opening up, transforming economic development patterns, for stabilizing growth, promoting employment and benefiting people’s livelihood, enhancing the country’s soft power, and building a well-off society in an all-round way significance. In order to further do the relevant work, the following opinions are hereby put forward:
XNUMX. General requirements
(XNUMX) Guiding ideology.
Based on the current situation, focus on the long-term, reform and innovate, improve the mechanism, coordinate the international and domestic markets and two resources, strengthen policy guidance, optimize the market environment, expand the main market, improve the trade structure, and accelerate the development of foreign cultural trade. Participate in international cultural cooperation and competition in a broader field and at a higher level, and promote more outstanding cultural products with Chinese characteristics to the world.
(XNUMX) Basic principles.
Insist on overall development. Combine the development of cultural industries, the promotion of foreign cultural trade with the promotion of economic restructuring, the optimization and upgrading of industrial structure, the expansion of domestic demand and the improvement of people’s lives, promote the development of the service industry, and stimulate consumption and investment growth.
Adhere to policy guidance. Effectively transform government functions, supervise in accordance with the law, reduce administrative intervention, increase policy support, and create a good environment for the development of foreign cultural trade.
Adhere to the main body of the enterprise. Efforts will be made to cultivate export-oriented cultural enterprises, encourage all types of cultural enterprises to engage in foreign cultural trade business, expand overseas markets, and form a cultural export pattern in which cultural enterprises of various ownerships actively participate.
Persist in market operation. Further play the active role of the market in the allocation of cultural resources, stimulate social vitality, innovate the content of culture (53.920, 0.22, 0.41%) and the mode of cultural going global, and strive to create a new competitive advantage for my country's cultural export.
(XNUMX) Development goals.
Accelerate the development of traditional cultural industries and emerging cultural industries, expand the export of cultural products and services, increase foreign investment in the cultural field, and strive to cultivate a group of export-oriented cultural enterprises with international competitiveness by 2020, and form a group of core competitiveness Cultural products, build a number of cultural brands with international influence, build a number of international cultural trading platforms with strong radiation, so that the core cultural products and service trade deficit can be reversed, and the proportion of foreign cultural trade in total foreign trade Substantially increased, the share of China's cultural products and services in the international market has further expanded, and the overall strength and competitiveness of China's culture has increased significantly.
XNUMX. Policy measures
(XNUMX) Clarify the key points of support.
1. Encourage and support state-owned, private, foreign-funded and other cultural enterprises of various ownerships to engage in foreign cultural trade businesses permitted by national laws and regulations, and enjoy equal treatment. Further improve the "Cultural Products and Services Export Guidance Catalog", regularly publish the "National Cultural Export Key Enterprise Catalog" and "National Cultural Export Key Project Catalog" to increase support for selected enterprises and projects.
2. Encourage and guide cultural enterprises to increase content innovation, create and develop cultural products and services that embody excellent Chinese culture, display contemporary Chinese images, and face the international market, and provide key support in editing, design, translation, dubbing, marketing, etc. .
3. Support cultural enterprises to expand cultural export platforms and channels, encourage all types of enterprises to carry out investment and cooperation in the cultural field abroad through new establishments, acquisitions, cooperation, etc., build international marketing networks, and expand the scale of overseas high-quality cultural assets. Promote the construction of export trading platforms for cultural products and services, and support cultural enterprises to participate in important international cultural exhibitions at home and abroad. Encourage cultural enterprises to expand their international business with the help of new transaction models such as e-commerce.
4. Support the integrated development of culture and technology, encourage enterprises to carry out technological innovation, increase R&D investment in cultural export products and services, and develop key technologies and core technologies with independent intellectual property rights. Support cultural enterprises to actively use international advanced technologies to improve their ability to digest, absorb and re-innovate.
(XNUMX) Increase fiscal and taxation support.
1. Give full play to the leverage of financial funds, increase special funds for cultural industry development and other support, comprehensively use a variety of policy means to export cultural services, overseas investment, marketing channel construction, market development, public service platform construction, and cultural trade Provide support in personnel training and other aspects. Central and local financial special funds and funds for cultural development should increase support for cultural exports.
2. Implement zero value-added tax rate for the export of cultural products that the state encourages. Business tax exemption will be implemented for the export of cultural services that the state encourages. Combining with the pilot reform of the business tax reform to levy value-added tax, the cultural service industry will gradually be included in the scope of the "VAT reform" pilot program, and zero value-added tax rate or tax exemption will be implemented for cultural service exports that are included in the scope of VAT collection. The specific scope of the cultural products and services that the state preferentially encourages enjoying tax preference policies shall be determined by the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation in conjunction with relevant departments.
3. Cultural enterprises engaged in service outsourcing business in service outsourcing model cities approved by the State Council and meeting the relevant conditions of technologically advanced service enterprises stipulated in the current tax preferential policies can enjoy a 15% tax rate reduction for corporate income tax and employee education Part of the pre-tax deduction policy that does not exceed 8% of total wages and salaries.
(XNUMX) Strengthen financial services.
1. Encourage financial institutions to explore credit products and loan models suitable for the characteristics of foreign cultural trade in accordance with the principles of controllable risks and commercial sustainability, and carry out supply chain financing, overseas mergers and acquisitions financing, accounts receivable pledged loans, warehouse receipt pledged loans, and financial leasing , Syndicated loans, joint guarantee loans and other businesses. Actively explore and expand the scope of application of pledge loans for cultural enterprise income rights. Encourage financial institutions to provide high-quality financial services to key national cultural export enterprises and projects that meet credit conditions.
2. Support eligible national key cultural export enterprises to raise funds by issuing corporate bonds, corporate bonds, and non-financial corporate debt financing instruments. Actively play the role of professional credit enhancement institutions to facilitate the issuance of debt financing instruments such as medium-term notes, short-term financing bonds, SME collective notes, and SME private placement bonds by small and medium cultural enterprises. Support eligible cultural export projects to issue non-financial enterprise asset-backed notes and securities company asset securitization products. Encourage cultural enterprises with cross-border investment needs to issue foreign currency bonds in China. Support cultural export enterprises to issue bonds in overseas RMB markets such as Hong Kong within the quota approved by the State Council.
3. Encourage insurance institutions to innovate insurance products and insurance business, carry out intellectual property infringement insurance, performing arts, conventions, animation games, publications printing and copying and distribution, radio and television product completion insurance and loss insurance, group accidental injury insurance, and personal injury insurance for specific actors New types of insurance and business such as accident insurance. For national cultural export key enterprises and projects, insurance institutions are encouraged to provide export credit insurance services, and flexible underwriting policies can be adopted under the premise of controllable risks to optimize insurance procedures.
4. Encourage financing guarantee institutions and other types of credit intermediaries to develop credit rating and credit evaluation methods that meet the characteristics of cultural enterprises, and provide financing guarantees for cultural enterprises through direct guarantee, re-guarantee, joint guarantee, and combination of guarantee and insurance Service, diversify risks through multiple channels. Use special funds for the development of SMEs to support qualified financing guarantee institutions and guarantee businesses.
5. Promote the facilitation of foreign exchange management of cultural trade investment, ensure smooth cross-border receipts, payments and exchanges related to cultural exports, and meet the foreign exchange needs of cultural enterprises for cross-border investments. Support cultural enterprises to use methods such as depositing their export earnings abroad to improve the efficiency of the use of foreign exchange funds. Simplify cross-border RMB settlement procedures and review procedures, improve settlement convenience, and reduce exchange rate risks. Encourage domestic financial institutions to carry out RMB loan business for overseas projects, and support cultural enterprises to engage in overseas investment.
(XNUMX) Improve service guarantee.
1. As soon as possible, cultivate key national cultural export enterprises to become high-credit enterprises of the customs and enjoy convenient customs clearance measures. For books, newspapers, periodicals, and other cultural products with a variety of timeliness and frequent exports, centralized declaration management shall be implemented upon approval of the customs. Provide convenience measures such as 24-hour appointment clearance services for cultural product exports. Accelerate the inspection and release of goods required for cultural enterprises' outbound performances, exhibitions, filming and post-processing of film and television programs, and post-processing. Those who use the temporary duty-free import document book (ATA document book) to declare to the customs for temporarily exported goods are exempt from providing other guarantees to the customs.
2. Reduce administrative approval items for cultural exports, simplify procedures, and shorten time limits. For state-owned cultural enterprises engaged in cultural export business, there will be no quotas for going abroad (border), and the approval procedures for going abroad (border) on business will be simplified, and the approval will be valid throughout the year. Private cultural enterprises that produce and sell foreign language publications for overseas markets can be granted special publishing rights upon approval.
3. Strengthen the protection of related intellectual property rights, research and carry out cultural intellectual property value evaluation, provide timely consultation on overseas intellectual property rights, legal systems and application, and support cultural enterprises to carry out foreign-related intellectual property rights protection work. Strengthen public information services for foreign cultural trade, and promptly release international cultural market trends and international cultural industry policy information. Efforts will be made to cultivate compound talents in foreign cultural trade and actively introduce various types of outstanding talents. Establish and improve industry intermediary organizations, and play their roles in export promotion, industry self-discipline, and international exchanges.
XNUMX. Organizational Leadership
1. Establish and improve the foreign cultural trade work contact mechanism composed of commerce, propaganda and culture, foreign affairs, finance and taxation, finance, customs, statistics and other departments, strengthen overall coordination, integrate resources, promote the implementation of relevant policies and measures, and regulate foreign cultural trade work in accordance with the law . Strengthen foreign cultural trade statistics, improve statistics on foreign investment in the cultural field, and release statistical data on foreign cultural trade and foreign investment in a unified manner. Combined with the "Classification of Culture and Related Industries (2012)", revise and improve the import and export statistical catalog of cultural products and services.
All regions and relevant departments shall, in accordance with the requirements of this opinion, effectively strengthen the organization and leadership of foreign cultural trade work, clarify tasks and implement responsibilities, formulate specific implementation plans as soon as possible, improve and refine related policies and measures, and do a solid job in related work to ensure Effective.
2. The Ministry of Culture promulgated the Articles of Association of the National Art Fund to come into force on May 5
On the 30th, the Ministry of Culture published the "Articles of the National Art Fund (Trial)" on its official website, which will be implemented on May 5.
The National Art Fund was established on December 2013, 12. It is a public welfare fund. The funds mainly come from the central government, and it also accepts donations from natural persons, legal persons or other organizations in accordance with the law. Cai Wu, Minister of Culture, is the chairman of the National Arts Fund Council.
According to the regulations, the National Arts Fund Council is the decision-making body of the National Arts Fund, under the leadership and supervision of the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Finance. The National Art Fund Management Center is specifically responsible for fund management and organization implementation. The Expert Committee of the National Arts Fund undertakes related responsibilities such as consultation, review and supervision.
The National Art Fund is open to the society, state-owned or private, units or individuals, can apply for fund support according to the application conditions. The articles of association stipulate that the scope of funding from the National Art Fund includes art creation and production, communication and promotion, solicitation and collection, and talent training. The project funding is based on exemplary and oriented, and strives to reflect the national artistic level. The funding methods are divided into three categories: project funding, which is based on the project application category and review status, to provide corresponding funding; excellent awards, which is to commend and reward outstanding works and outstanding talents; matching funding, which is to guide and encourage social forces to support artistic development , Provide limited escort funding for projects that have received other social funding.
The articles of association stipulate that the reporting units and individuals shall determine the reporting items and fill in the project declaration form based on the conditions and requirements specified in the reporting guidelines, and make declarations in accordance with the time and procedures specified in the reporting guidelines. The management center shall complete the review of the declared project within 30 days from the deadline of the application for fund project funding. Those that comply with the provisions of the Fund’s Articles of Association and the Annual Project Guidelines shall be accepted; if they are not in compliance, the applicant shall be notified not to accept the application. If the application subject has objections to the decision of not granting funding, it may submit a written opinion to the management center within 15 days from the date of publication. The management center shall complete the review of the written opinions put forward by the reporting subject within 60 days from the date of receipt.
In addition, according to the articles of association, the content of the project violates public order and good customs, has serious quality problems, and fraudulent acts, etc., will be recovered the allocated funds, and the project undertaker and related personnel will be disqualified from applying for and participating in the new funded project for more than three years.
3. Culture is big business in the future
Interpretation and expression of tourism products and regional culture. It carries the dual value of meeting the shopping needs of tourists and spreading the image of tourist destinations. It is an important carrier of regional cultural characteristics and a new economic growth point for the tourism industry.
Culture is big business. Can culture make money? A joke! How can coal mining make money quickly? A small coal mine with a sunrise and sunset has a daily output value of 40 yuan. That's right! This is the past! There is no such a violent industry now.
Ten years ago, China’s economy developed rapidly, and almost every industry made money. Like some coal bosses with no higher education, they caught up with the opportunities of the times. In that era, they became rich overnight. Since the integration of coal mines, they have never There is an opportunity for private mining; in addition, in recent years, commodity prices have fallen and the U.S. dollar has appreciated, and it is almost impossible to continue using the past model once and for all.
After the rapid development of China’s economy, the economy began to moderately slow down. The low-end and high-energy-consuming industries are already facing serious overcapacity. Various industries are facing the need for transformation and upgrading. Low-level development models want to make big money and make quick profits. Money is no easy task. How to find the next Nuggets point? Where does it turn? How to transform? From the country to the ordinary people are actively exploring, "transformation" has become a top priority.
Enlightenment of South Korea's Development
After the Asian financial turmoil in 1998, South Korea formally put forward the national salvation policy of "building the country through culture". The then president of South Korea, Kim Dae-jung, declared: "The foundation of South Korea in the 21st century is high-tech and cultural industries." From 1999 to 2001 In the past three years, the Korean government has successively formulated a series of strategic policies such as the "Five-Year Plan for the Development of Cultural Industries", "The Prospects of Cultural Industries", and the "Cultural Industry Development Promotion Plan", clarifying the cultural industry development strategy and mid- to long-term development plan, and correspondingly Launched a series of major measures to promote the development of the cultural industry. Second, actively carry out cultural output. Due to the small domestic market in South Korea, the strategic goal of the Korean cultural industry is not to make the domestic market the main battlefield, but to enter the international market.
At the end of May 2012, the “Korean Wave Export Impact Analysis and Financial Support Plan” published by the Korea Exim Bank’s Overseas Economic Research Institute showed that every US$5 increase in Korean cultural industry exports can increase Korean product exports by US$100. With cultural products such as Korean dramas sweeping the world, the popularity of Korean products in various countries has increased, increasing the sales of other Korean products such as mobile phones.
Although South Korea lost its advantage to China in manufacturing, its income in the cultural industry exceeded that of industrial products by 10 times. This is the real reason why South Korea has been able to maintain rapid development during its transformation and development-to adopt cultural industries as a national strategy.
Enlightenment from Taiwan's Cultural and Creative Industry
What is the cultural and creative industry? Namely "Culture, Sports and Leisure Service Industry". Many friends who have been to Taiwan will feel the splendor and diversity of Taiwan's cultural and creative industry. For example, "There are some unique small objects sold in the night market. I picked it up and turned it over. It turned out to be a teacup." After drinking the tea, the cup has residual warmth. It can also be used to massage the neck. Moreover, "Rhino Flip" implies a meaning-reverse Universe. Ordinary clay cups of the same size can only sell for a few dollars, while such a cup can sell for 380 yuan. Seemingly ordinary cups, through the combination of culture, technology and art, the added value has been increased by hundreds of times.” Another example: Taiwan’s agricultural tourism industry reflects the perfect integration of cultural creativity and traditional industries, selling ordinary food and vegetables At that time, some "story" crops were incorporated, and the seller told the consumer: The food you are eating has Taiwanese culture in it. A kilogram can often be sold for NT$500, while ordinary vegetables in Taiwanese supermarkets are usually only It sells for NT$60 per kilogram. This is the huge value brought by Taiwan’s cultural and creative industries. They have turned their business into a culture. They create product value through taste, instead of competing with low-level prices. In recent years, it is not difficult to find in the case of Taiwan's development that when the overall economy is facing tremendous pressure from transformation, it is necessary for the cultural and creative industries to be closely integrated with the economy.
The Revelation of the Prophet
Speaking of the biggest beneficiary of the mainland’s cultural industry, it is the cartoon "Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf", which is one of the most successful animation products in China and is well-known to every household. "Tell a happy story, tell a story that everyone can accept," but the domestic commercial domestic demand driven by more than 100 billion yuan in output value.
Originally, the production cost of 1 episode of "Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf" was only 3 yuan. But it has moved such a huge commercial market, and her success has once again confirmed the industrial value promoted by culture.
Guangdong is the province with the largest toy production in China, and most of them are processing animation derivative brands such as Barbie, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and HelloKitty in Europe, the United States, and Japan. The advent of the financial tsunami has put many export production companies into trouble. "Manufacturers were reluctant to cooperate with domestic animation companies. They would rather do OEM than domestic animation companies. The crisis of bankruptcy prompted these companies to start accepting domestic brands." Therefore, a cultural product has become an industrial chain through culture. Effective integration with industry has created miracles.
From the above-mentioned successful cases of transformation, it can be seen that in the future, China's transformation and development will also require the cultural industry to be the leader for industrial upgrading and development. Culture is closely related to any industry. The space for culture and imagination is huge. The production capacity and value created by culture are unmatched by any traditional industry. Therefore, in the next decade, you want to find your first bucket. Jin, remember! To integrate with culture.
4. Beijing will build 20 cultural and creative functional areas after completing the layout plan of the cultural and creative industry
China Economic Net reporter China Government Net learned that Beijing has completed the country’s first provincial-level cultural and creative industry spatial layout plan "Beijing’s Cultural and Creative Industry Functional Zone Construction Plan (2014-2020)", which clearly proposed the city for the first time The spatial pattern of the dislocation development of the cultural and creative industry. It is understood that by 2020, Beijing will plan to build 20 cultural and creative functional zones in the plain area, forming a development trend of characteristic, differentiation and clustering.
The plan proposes to build a spatial pattern of "one core, one belt, two axes, and multiple centers" and an industrial support system of "driven by two main lines and supported by seven sectors".
"One core" refers to the "central city cultural core" with the functional core area of the capital as the spatial carrier; "One Belt" refers to the core of Zhongguancun Haidian Park and Shijingshan Park, extending eastward to Chaoyang Electronic City and southward To Fengtai Science and Technology Park, Daxing National New Media Industry Base and Yizhuang Development Zone’s "Cultural and Technological Convergence Belt"; "two axes" refer to the east-west axis along Chang'an Avenue and the north-south axis along the central axis of the city. The east-west axis focuses on improvement. The quantity and quality of the Chinese creative industries of "Beijing Creation", the north-south axis focuses on improving the productive service functions of the "Beijing Service" Chinese creative industries; "multi-center" refers to the function area and sub-regions as the center, radiating and driving the cultural innovation of the surrounding areas Important nodes of industrial development, such as Tianzhu Cultural Free Trade Zone, China Legu District, etc.
The "two main lines" refer to the two main lines of cultural and technological integration and cultural and financial integration, focusing on the planning and construction of cultural and technological integration demonstration functional areas, animation online games and digital content functional areas, and cultural and financial integration functional areas.
The “seven sectors” refer to the seven sectors of culture and art, media, film and television, publishing and distribution, design services, cultural transactions, exhibition activities, and cultural leisure, including the Tiantan-Tianqiao core performance area, and the CBD-Dingfuzhuang International Media Industry Corridor 17 functional areas including functional areas. This year, Beijing plans to take the lead in launching Tianzhu Cultural Bonded Functional Zone, CBD-Dingfuzhuang International Media Industry Corridor Functional Zone, Beijing National Digital Publishing Base and other key functional zones and sub-parks.
Attachment: "Differentiated" development of cultural and creative projects in 20 functional areas in Beijing
1] Cultural and technological integration demonstration functional area:
Relying on Zhongguancun Haidian Park, it gathers cultural software services, Internet information services, cultural value-added telecommunications services, mobile internet industry and other business formats; relying on the main plant of Shougang, expands artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing and other new business formats.
2] Animation online games and digital content functional area:
Relying on Zhongguancun Shijingshan Park, China Animation and Game City and Sanjianfang National Animation Industry Base, we will carry out original design and display transaction services; with the North District of Zhongguancun Yonghe Park as the core, we will promote the concentration of operation services and copyright transactions.
3] Cultural and financial integration functional area:
Guide the development of industrial agglomeration in Financial Street and the South District of Yonghe Park in Zhongguancun, accelerate the construction of financial service platforms for cultural and creative industries such as credit, guarantee, property rights transactions, investment and financing; guide banks, guarantees and other financial institutions to strengthen ties with cultural and creative industries, and establish cultural financing platforms , Explore a variety of cultural financial service programs such as copyright pledge, venture capital, equity investment, etc.
4] Temple of Heaven-Tianqiao Core Performance Area:
Relying on Beijing Nancheng's traditional performing arts gathering area, it mainly develops artistic creation and performance services, focuses on supporting excellent performance repertoire creation, exhibition performances and characteristic theater construction, and cultivates performing arts group headquarters and cultural and art brokerage agencies, performances, copyright services, related consumption and derivatives Wait for the upstream and downstream industrial chain.
5] Opera culture and art functional area:
Relying on the Chinese Traditional Opera Academy, the Chinese Criticism Theater, the Beijing Peking Opera Theater and other opera arts and educational resources, based on the Garden Expo Site and the Lugouqiao Cultural and Creative Industry Cluster, an industry system for opera education, exhibition, experience, and derivatives will be constructed.
6] 798 Fashion Creative Function Area:
On the basis of the existing 798 and 751 parks, develop cultural and artistic creation and cultural and artistic transactions, and develop into creative design, cultural and art intermediary industries, innovative art studios, art incubators, creative workshops, exhibition training and other formats.
7] Music industry functional area:
Guide the development of music copyright protection and trading, music communication and other links in the Central City China Record Corporation Creation Park, and encourage the development of music creation, music education and training in 1919 Music Culture Industry Base, Xishan Cultural Creative Avenue and Tongzhou Jiukeshu. Performances and other links will promote the development, production and trading of musical instruments in areas such as Pinggu China Music Valley and Daxing Juntianfang.
8] CBD-Dingfuzhuang International Media Industry Corridor Functional Area:
Relying on CCTV, Phoenix Media and other institutions, develop journalism, audio-visual and electronic publications publishing, broadcasting and television services and transmission, advertising, and related software industries, network services, design services, cultural business services, and related equipment manufacturing.
9] Film and television industry functional area:
Relying on leading enterprises such as China Film Group and Central New Film Group, guide the transformation and upgrading of the factories of Beijing Film Group and New Film Group into the headquarters of the film industry. Speed up the construction of key projects such as the Huairou Film and Television Industry Demonstration Zone, and improve the level of film and television script creation, shooting, production, trading and comprehensive services.
10] New media industry functional area:
Relying on the national new media industry base and the Fatou industrial base, develop new media R&D, operation, service and other new forms of cultural and creative industries; relying on the Zhongguancun Electronics City West District, North District and Yizhuang Beijing Digital TV Industrial Park to promote new media-related equipment manufacturing development of.
11] Publishing and distribution functional area:
Relying on China's Beijing Publishing Creative Industry Park, the publishing and distribution headquarters area around Chaonei Street, and relying on the Beijing National Digital Publishing Base, Beijing Taihu Publications Exhibition and Trade Center, etc. as the core Internet, mobile network-oriented digital publishing industry, publications exhibition The trade center, relying on Beijing Printing and Packaging Industry Base and Shunyi Artron Printing Standardization Technology Base, promotes the integrated development of traditional publishing and digital publishing industries.
12] Creative design service function area:
Relying on Xicheng Design Capital Building, Beijing DRC Industrial Design Base and other areas, focus on the development of machinery design, automobile design, mobile phone design and other industries; relying on Beijing (Yongwai) Fashion Creative Industry Base and Dahongmen area, guide the enterprises to fashion design, Home design transformation; relying on the exhibition road area to strengthen the development of architectural design, urban planning and design, interior design and other industries. Guide the Zhongguancun Shijingshan Park design group to develop new forms of design services.
13] Tianzhu Cultural Free Trade Zone:
Take advantage of the policy advantages of the Airport Free Trade Zone and focus on the development of the warehousing, logistics, display, and transaction links of cultural artworks.
14] Cultural and artwork trading function area:
Focus on the development of the art gallery-Longfu Temple high-end art trading area, expand high-end cultural art auction, display and appreciation services; enhance the development of traditional antique art trading in historical and cultural areas such as Panjiayuan, Liulichang, Baoguo Temple, etc.; encourage Tongzhou In the Songzhuang area, an art exhibition and trading center serving original art will be constructed; art institutions in the suburbs and counties represented by the Mentougou Beijing Gemstone Cultural Expo and Trading Center are encouraged to develop large-scale cultural and art trading functional areas.
15] Exhibition service function area:
Relying on the Airport Economic Zone, the old and new National Exhibition Centers, Beijing Exhibition Center, Agricultural Exhibition Center, Yanqi Lake International Convention and Exhibition Center and other facilities, vigorously develop various forms of conference and exhibition services, and foster the development of supporting service industries such as hotels, intermediaries, and commerce.
16] Olympic Park cultural and sports (convention and exhibition) integration functional area:
Based on facilities such as Olympic venues and the National Convention and Exhibition Center, it focuses on hosting major international and domestic sports events and theme exhibitions, cultural performances, and public participation and experience activities.
17] Beijing time-honored brand culture promotion functional area:
Including Qianmen, Dashilan, Wangfujing and other time-honored brand gathering areas, forming an important urban cultural function area integrating culture, commerce, tourism, production, exhibition and consumption.
18] Future Cultural City functional area:
With the construction of the National Circus, Beijing Magic City, Changping Beijing North Cultural Center, etc. as carriers, a future cultural city that echoes the future science and technology city will be formed.
19] Theme park function area:
Take Beijing International Tourism Resort, Happy Valley, World Park and other leisure and entertainment areas as carriers to vigorously promote the development of the hotel industry, performing arts industry and other cultural and entertainment industries.
20] Historical, cultural and eco-tourism functional area:
Take the "Three Mountains and Five Gardens" historical and cultural attractions, the eight major cultural attractions of Xishan, the Peking Man Site of Zhoukoudian, and the Yunju Temple Cultural Scenic Area as carriers, integrate and develop new urban functional expansion areas such as cultural, leisure and entertainment, and drive cultural tourism and leisure industries. Ecological protection and transformation and upgrading of traditional agriculture.
Zeng Shiqiang Easy Friends Alliance