Australian media headlines: Melbourne firefighters rushed to rescue the cat caught in the car engine
On November 11, a man in Mocun found that it was very difficult to change the car into second gear while driving. He was driving from Ascot Vale to Carlton. After the gear shift problem occurred, he drove the car to the side of the road and stopped. After opening the car hood, he was stunned to find that a cat was stuck there.
After receiving the alarm, the Carlton Fire Department rushed to the scene to rescue the cute cat.
Senior fire chief Jason Delany said: "The little guy is stuck tightly, pitiful, we had to remove the air intake, battery and battery racks, and some pipes, etc., and then there is a way to rescue the cat."
There are some scratches and slight burns on the cat's body, and it is currently being taken care of by Jane Clifton, a firefighter who has experience in animal care.