Is this still human? Spectacular photos of the destruction of the earth-Australia is too shocking! !
"Chinatown"-Official media of Chinese Australians
1) Big waves in the sky
2) Come on
3) Gentle clouds
4) Devour the whole city
5) Storm in Nebraska at sunset.
6) Tubular cloud
7) Dense lightning
8) A storm is approaching at Cape York, Australia.
9) The thickest lightning ever seen
10) Snow mountains in the sky
11) Is it a prelude to the coming of the devil?
12) Flying saucer cloud
13) The reversed sea
14) Morning glory cloud.It is a rare meteorological phenomenon.No one knows the reason for its formation, and it usually only occurs in central and northern Australia.
15) Volcanic ash lightning.Also known as a dirty thunderstorm, this is a weather phenomenon, lightning within the volcanic ash.
16) A rare tornado is coming?
17) A storm in Brighton, Colorado.
18) Amazing lightning storm in Texas.
Article reprinted from Popular Photography Club
Go to the "Chinatown News" Fcebook page and click like, you can know the latest Australian ๑play, ๑immigration, ๑life information anytime and anywhere ☆✿~
"Chinatown" WeChat subscription account is now available, allowing you to keep track of more updated Australian information every day
WeChat subscription account: news-ch a-com-au