Appointment? Friends of the Northern Hemisphere! Come to Australia to ski this summer!
"Chinatown"-Official media of Chinese Australians
According to "Essential Kids" report, it is the ski season, 25 reasons to remind you why you should go skiing in Australia.
1. Mount Buffalo has the best tobogganing sites in Dingo Dell and Cresta.
2. Kosi Kids Club, Charlotte Pass.
3. The spectacular snow scene of Falls Creek.
4. The spectacular snow scene of Falls Creek.
5. Artificial snow making in Falls Creek.
6. Hotham is a great ski area.
7. Hotham is a great ski area.
8. During the school holiday in July, you can go to Mount Baw Baw to see Santa Claus.
9. Mt Buller.
10. At the beginning of the ski season, heavy snow covered the lawn
11. Many people enjoy the fun of snow and ice at Mt Buller.
12. Many people enjoy the fun of snow and ice at Mt Buller.
13. Many people enjoy the fun of snow and ice at Mt Buller.
14. At the beginning of the ski season, the snow has reached 30 cm.
15. The thick snow is calling.
16. It's time to ski.
17. It's time to ski.
18. It's time to ski.
19. It's time to ski.
20. It's time to ski.
21. The staff enjoyed the snow field before the large number of tourists arrived.
22. Snowman, Thredbo.
23. Snow scene, Thredbo.
24. Snow scene, Thredbo.
25. Artificial snow making at the ski resort, Thredbo.
Article reprinted from Yi Yi Network
Go to the "Chinatown News" Fcebook page and click like, you can know the latest Australian ๑play, ๑immigration, ๑life information anytime and anywhere ☆✿~
"Chinatown" WeChat subscription account is now available, allowing you to keep track of more updated Australian information every day
WeChat subscription account: news-ch a-com-au