"Chinatown"-Official media of Chinese Australians

In China, whenever they see GDP per capita, many people will unconsciously breathe a sigh of relief and say, hey, it's dragging the country back again. But in Australia, when looking at GDP per capita. I can't help but breathe a sigh of relief and say that there are more people in debt around me. In fact, when we see that the Australians around us live freely and are not very hard working, we can use some small prejudices to judge them, and it must be loan consumption again. The next set of data will tell you how heavy Australians are in debt.

1

Now, the average Australian has a mortgage of $357,500, a personal loan of $18,000, and a credit card debt of $3,195. The most amazing thing is the housing loan, which has grown by nearly A$7 in 10 years. Therefore, it is not easy for Australians to buy a house.

According to data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, per capita debt in New South Wales increased by 41% ($118,100) to $407. Victoria increased by 900% ($44) to $110,000. Undoubtedly, the growth of Victorians' debt is leading Australia.

So the question is, how much should these debts be drawn from Australian wages? The calculation result is $2,664. In other words, the average Australian needs to earn at least $2,664 per month to balance himself.

Do a simple mathematical calculation problem. The average annual salary of an Australian is $76,768. The annual mortgage repayment is $26,184. In other words, 34% is spent on housing. This ratio is sufficient to prove the housing pressure of Australian families. If interest rates rise, it will have a big blow to these ordinary families.

3

For ordinary Australians, at least 42% of their income is used to repay various loans. The remaining 58% will be used in daily life. In addition, Australian prices are not cheap, and it seems that Australians are also under great pressure. However, the optimistic Australians still do not forget to enjoy life, which is very impressive.

"Chinatown" trainee reporter Yao Meng Cai editor

Welcome to the news and discuss cooperation! Editor-in-chief of "Chinatown" WeChat/QQ: 28771796

============================

Go to the "Chinatown News" Fcebook page and click like, you can know the latest Australian ๑play, ๑immigration, ๑life information anytime and anywhere ☆✿~
https://www.facebook.com/news.china.com.au
---------------------
"Chinatown" WeChat subscription account is now available, allowing you to keep track of more updated Australian information every day
WeChat subscription account: news-china-com-au
============================