Passing by from countries all over the world, they are actually envious of China. . .
"Chinatown" news.china.com.au-Official media of Chinese Australians
From childhood to adulthood, we often hear of those around us who do not come back after going abroad, or after a trip abroad, the description of the foreign world is extremely fascinating. . .
Later, we went to the other side of the ocean and experienced the exotic customs of foreign countries by ourselves, and found that there are indeed many good places abroad.But in fact, when you travel through the world, you will find that foreigners really envy China. . .
Let me talk about our friends in Australia. . . He will feel wow, Chinese stores will open so late, and also open on holidays!
British friends: Puff ha ha ha ha ha, Chinese food is really delicious!
German friends also like Chinese food so much. They wrote a few dishes in Chinese, English and Pinyin on their mobile phones, just to go to the restaurant to order. And... and they like to buy some cheap domestic clothing/shoes/food. After learning to Taobao, they often buy such things just to return to the country as gifts, so whoever tells me that the Germans are strict, I will hehe a bit!
In Latin America, they feel that the hospital is particularly good. There is basically no appointment. The time for medical consultation is short. If you are sick, you can go to the hospital directly.
Moreover, China has many "characteristics" that are praised by foreign netizens. . .
1. For example, on drugs, foreign friends are very supportive. A crooked nut from a drug-ridden country told me that he thinks China’s crackdown on drugs is very good. They have a rumor. Bringing drugs into China, once caught, you will be shot immediately, whether you are a senior official or a wealthy businessman. I don't know if this rumor is true, but it shows that the domestic fight against drug trade is very strict and it has a deterrent effect on criminals.
2. Labor: labor in China is cheap and express delivery is developed. European express fees seem to be quite expensive, and everyone prefers to go to the supermarket to buy everything. Then the supermarket closes early, so it is not very convenient.
3. Many foreigners came to download pirated versions. After I taught them a few domestic softwares, I downloaded them crazy and let me listen to them. Unfortunately, I didn’t understand Portuguese, and the software was just a mess of garbled text on their computers. They can’t watch it, they’re still very happy to download...the movie is also, I gave them a bt download address last time, told them that they have Chinese and English subtitles, and they can watch it online. It’s free, no need to log in, they Tears streaming down your face...
What are the two major weapons of our country? Taobao and the subtitle group: D
4. There used to be a foreign teacher, a British person, who originally planned to stay in China for a year, but now he has not returned for 4 or 5 years. He told us that China is good, the people are friendly, and the prices are low, so he would use cheap goods to tell us about styles good looking.
5. Tell a story around me. My friend's sister found a handsome German guy with 190+ in Germany. The two have a very good relationship. They got engaged in Germany. Everyone thought they were going to live in a bungalow in Germany. But when they came back to visit relatives during the New Year, they said that they were going to have a Chinese wedding in China before going back. As a result, the handsome German guy lived for half a year. Don't want to go anymore. His hometown, a small third-tier city, was praised by him. He was so happy every day. When he got a meal, he was very excited. He loves to go to the supermarket and the pet market. It is said that law and order are good, people are also easy to get along with, very enthusiastic, have everything, and life is very convenient.In the eyes of others, it is already the most suitable place for human living.
6. A foreign teacher from Maple Leaf envied us that our guns were illegal, saying that it was safe to sleep at night, Beierxiang!
7. The traffic lights in China have a second display, and some foreign countries do not. This is full of human nature.
8. The Japanese envied China's vast territory. A Japanese foreign teacher asked an old man who lives in Xinjiang how long it would take to return to Xinjiang by train. After learning that it would take two days, he didn't believe it, and finally believed it and exclaimed "China is so big."
9. When taking the high-speed rail, when you are lucky, there will be a car that will stop here and drive directly. The person sitting in the car at the speed will not experience it, and it will feel like a speed. Then the foreigners took out their cameras one after another to take pictures, with a "wow, that's amazing" expression, their jaws were about to fall, and then they looked shocked and asked, "Will we wait in such a fast car?" I also joked that it is impossible to use this kind of car in Chile.
10. After you see the New York subway alleys at night and the dirty and messy Paris at night, you will be able to realize how peaceful and peaceful China is. At least in the country, you will not be inexplicably pushed down on the side of a train platform. Not to mention staying at home as soon as it gets dark and never driving out...
Some of the relatively well-developed small cities in China are pretty good, the roads are clean, the environment is beautiful, and the public security is okay. I dare to wander around at one or two in the morning by myself. The city center is still very bustling and the taxis are also very good. Stop, don't dare to do this in Paris, otherwise the chance of being robbed and raped is too high...
11. I saw a video taken by a foreigner who commented on China. At that time, he described that during the SARS period, if one of their international students had a body temperature of over 37 degrees, an ambulance would immediately rush to isolate them, and they were talking. Full of envy. The thugs who have been watching archives programs these past two days said that if guns are flooded, it is really easy to form a huge panic. Everyone is in danger. What kind of happiness can they talk about?
12. Supplement, do you think some of the domestic customer service telephones are very easy to use? Wow, walking and getting lost, call 114, ask for directions to check a bus, by the way, ask about nearby food, entertainment, and book a ticket... service So much humane. Isn’t there anything but Google Map in Australia? A call to customer service is not a dull robot conversation, or a heavy mouthful of curry English...
13. A friend of my friend, an Australian young man, loves to sit in the square all day long in China and watch grandma dance the square dance. I was particularly excited to tell my friends: I think you Chinese are so happy and optimistic! I go out to dance every day, and I seem to be happy from the heart! !
14. In Ao Village. The bus didn't report to the station and got off the bus completely watching the scenery. But the scenery here is almost the same. After sitting for more than a semester, I will still sit and stand, and it will be even worse on rainy days. Sit back from the station and wait for half an hour in the evening to wait for the bus. Don't envy them that most of them drive out, because public transportation is sometimes not so convenient.
15. The shootings of American imperialism are daily routine. No shootings in big cities can be reported for 24 hours. Campus shootings are almost once every two or three months this year. The Chinese student who died last time was robbed and beaten to death during the day. Someone on Weibo said that on the first day he went to the United States, the senior student taught him how to protect his life. The urban area is the most unsafe. Don’t go to unfamiliar neighborhoods, don’t walk in dark alleys, and bring twenty dollars to him when he is robbed. .
All of this is because this is China.
I traveled around the corners of the world, saw Western civilization and development, traveled all over the mountains, rivers and flower fields, but still felt that the motherland is the best.
No matter where you are, this feeling of being proud of the motherland cannot be lost.
The article is reproduced from "Netease Travel, Tianya Forum"
"Chinatown" Fb shares selected Australian news daily, allowing you to know the latest Australian fun, immigration, and life information anytime and anywhere:https://www.fb.com/news.china.com.au/
[Welcome to the news to discuss cooperation! 】WeChat subscription account: news-china-com-au