The Australian Immigration Bureau announces the details of employer guarantees, all three important time points are disclosed
The Australian Immigration Service issued a notice on its official website yesterday,About what everyone is super concerned aboutMore details on the employer sponsored visa finallyThe bottom line!
butIt must be noted that:
March 2 this yearWill submit 457 nomination and visa application togetherThe last days.
In addition, in order to ensure that employers give priority to hiring qualified Australians,"Labor Market Test" for TSS visa,Will be stricter.
When applying for a TSS visa,Employers need to make choices about the employee’s employment period:
Employment period for medium and long-term visa (for those with green card):
1 year, 2 years, 3 years or 4 years
Transitional 457 visa
A transition period,和Several important time points!
During the transition period, the Immigration Bureau has made some explanations on the review standards of employer sponsored visas, but they are not complete. Some details are not mentioned. Because this is the part that everyone is most concerned about, it is very necessary to give an explanation to the immigration office here.Complete induction :
1. 2017/4/18Previously signed457 persons
- The occupational requirements remain unchanged, provided that they have been working for the same position with the same employer;
- The age requirement remains the same, still under 50 years old;
- The work experience requirements remain the same, with a 457 working experience for 2 years.
but,Two things will change:
- The IELTS requirement is increased to 4 6;
- The wage level requirements will be increased.
2.2017/4/18Submit the application before and get signed later457 persons
- The nominated occupation is on the list of medium and long-term occupations (MLTSSL):
The 457 approved in this case lasts for 4 years, and the transfer to permanent residence after 2 years is the same as the first category above.
- Nominated occupation on the short-term occupation list (STSOL):
The 457 approved under this situation has a period of 2 years. The Immigration Bureau did not make any special instructions for this category. However, according to the analysis of the transitional period policy of the Immigration Bureau, like the 4-year 457, you can apply for permanent residence and the treatment is the same.
The problem here is that after satisfying 2 years of work experience, there is definitely not much time left for a 457 visa, and it is necessary to submit a permanent residence application in a very short time; or, it is necessary to apply for a transitional visa. The details may not be revealed until March 2018.
3.2017/4/18After submitting an application, 457 people who are signed
- 3 years of work experience;
- The new salary standard (currently $53,900, the new standard TSMIT was introduced in March 2018);
- Younger than 45 years old;
- IELTS 4 out of 6.
have to be aware of is:
- In this category, if the approved 457 is 4 years, and the requirement is met for 3 years of working, the application for transfer to permanent residence is required.
- If the approved 2 is 457 years, it obviously does not meet the requirements of 3 years of work experience and cannot apply for permanent residence.
- As for whether the two-year 2 can apply for a two-year extension to a TSS visa after the introduction of TSS, it will not be known until March 457. Judging from the published TSS visa instructions, the 2-year TSS visa (STSOL) can be extended once (2018 years), but it cannot be applied for permanent residence.
- There is also a situation in this category. If you reach 457 years of age during the 45 period, you will not be able to apply for permanent residence, and you need to consider other visa categories.
457 replacement TSS visa
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Mandatory employer labor market test (certificate of recruiting locals);
- Minimum industry salary standard;
- The employer pays the Australian Skills Training Fund;
- A certificate of no criminal record is required.
TSS is divided into two categories,In addition to the above common requirements,The respective requirements are as follows:
2 years TSS:
- IELTS 5 points, no less than 4.5 in each item;
- You can renew a 2-year TSS in China, but you cannot apply for permanent residence.
4 years TSS:
- IELTS not less than 5 points in each item;
- You can apply for renewal or transfer to permanent residence after working for 3 years.
After the New Deal in March 2018, the requirements for employer sponsored visas (immigrants) will be raised again. In addition to the applicant's work experience, English, age, etc., the Immigration Bureau also puts forward more requirements on the sponsor's sponsorship qualifications.
The latest employment list is updated on January 1 + effective!
The Immigration Bureau once again emphasized:
This list aims to truthfully reflect the real status of the Australian labor market, adhere to the principle of "Australian work first", improve the quality of skilled immigration, and contribute to the Australian economy...
In the current list, popular professional positions that Australian students often choose, such as accounting and IT, are still listed. But some other positions are not so lucky, such as retail buyer positions where many people work:
Translation and travel agency managers were also excluded from the occupation list:
Just last November,The Australian Employment Department drew up a list,Named the occupations recommended to be removed:
In addition,A confirmed message:
The profession of pilot will be added to the new profession list!
Wait until March,Immigration Bureau will release againThe list of employer sponsored occupations continues to be updated.
The list will affectEmploying burdens in one step: 186 visa, 187 visa andTSS visa.
But the Immigration Bureau is now letting go, and there will be more changes by then.
Incomplete material? Visa application is rejected directly!
If your visa application is submitted two days laterDid not make up the materials...
You might anger the immigration office, directlyRefused!
However, if you are waiting for the medical examination or the issuance of the certificate of no criminal record, the Immigration Bureau will still open it online...
About same-sex marriage spouse immigration
Let’s talk about Australian employer sponsored immigration
On April 2017, 4,Australian employer sponsored immigration policy is a big earthquake!
this day,A lot of small partners "deeply hurt"!
According to the latest information released by the Immigration Bureau, in June 2017 before the implementation of the New Deal, the number of 6 and 186 visa applications for employer-sponsored immigrants quadrupled from the normal situation; at the same time, the number of visa applications issued for 187 in the first quarter of the 2017-18 fiscal year A significant year-on-year decline.
ObviouslyPeople's reform of the employer sponsored visa systemFull of doubts,AndImproved visa conditions objectively makeThe difficulty for employers to guarantee immigration has increased,The rate of visa refusal has increased!
ButThe long-term shortage of labor in the Australian economy cannot easily be changed. Skilled immigration (including employer-sponsored immigration) will continue to be an important immigration policy for the Australian government to ensure labor market demand for a long time in the future, whether it is 457 or in the future With TSS, the road for employers to guarantee immigration is still open.
In this immigration climate,Precaution is the way to respond.
News compiled from "home affair, ABCImmigration"
"Chinatown" Facebook daily shares selected Australian news, so that you can know the latest Australian fun, immigration, and life information anytime and anywhere:https://www.fb.com/news.china.com.au/
[Welcome to the news to discuss cooperation! 】WeChat subscription account: news-china-com-au