Within 48 hours, the southern district of Bucun experienced hacking, smashing, and carjacking! Various gangs appeared, Asian men were stabbed in the street, and the scene was bloody!
They say that the southern district is poor
Unexpectedly, it would be so bad!
Friends in the Pudding South District Mutual Help Group send messages
The first chioce near my home was smashed!
Two o'clock in the middle of the night,
He was awakened by the knock
Followed by the sound of the siren
The police arrived in five minutes!
The thieves are so scary, so violent
If you don't agree, just smash it!
However, this is not the most terrible
Last night, the turbulent Southern District also happened
Scarier than thisViolent carjackingevent!
This time, the carjacking gang is not so simple
But directly move the knife,
Stabbed two car owners!
According to brisbane times
It was about 10:15 last night
A carjacking gang appeared at the 711 gas station on Fairfield Road
They threatened one with a knife
Being given to myselfBenzCheeringAsian male
The two sides are in a fight
The carjacking failed,
theyStabbed the man in the neck with a knife
Then passers-by appeared and scared the gang away
711 employees said,
The situation was very urgent
The owner is full of blood!
So they immediately gave him first aid
However, the matter did not end due to public intervention
This gang is trying to be in Paragon not far awaySecond car theft
This time they aimed atCar owner who is reversing
A group of people went up and immediately surrounded the owner
Forcing the owner to get off
They are still hitting the owner in the face!
Kick the co-pilot on the neck of another passenger!
OnAfter hurting the owner's head
Stole the owner's car
It is understood that the gang suspected of stealing the car
For African Americans in their 20s
The car that was stolen was a
Queensland license plate 180WVP
2006 Red Toyota Yaris
This this this...
Car thieves are everywhere in the Southern District!
Don't believe it, look
According to Queensland Police
August 12---August 10Vehicle stolen information
In this week alone,
There are so many stolen cars...
The police also said
This is Christmas approaching, car thieves are rampant
Only let you see these cases
Will remind you all the time,
Keep the car locked regardless of whether it is used or not!
In addition to all kinds of car theft
South District also appearedVarious burglaries and robberies..
Steal the house after stealing the apartment
No matter how many people there are in your family!
The burglary rate in the Chinese area has been ranked first in Queensland for many years
Plus the recent christmas
It feels like car theft, robbery, and burglary happen every day...
Don’t think these cases are far away from you
After all, it happened right beside you!
Therefore, these measures must be taken!
1. Before leaving the garage, make sure the garage door is completely closed and locked! If your garage door can be easily opened without a key or remote control, please contact your local garage technician to help repair it!
2. Even if there are people in the house, please lock the windows, doors, garage and vehicles, including the door from the garage to the main house.
3. Do not leave valuables in the car! living room! kitchen! These conspicuous places!
4. Please install key-operated reinforced locks on the back garden fence and side door! Use a padlock on the back door!
5. Please install an anti-cutting device on the screen door!
6. Install and set up the anti-theft alarm system!
7. Do not leave the key in the key hole of the door, window or security door!
8. Remove all items that can be used for climbing outside the house, such as ladders, tables, chairs, trash cans, etc.!
9. Know your neighbors and ask for help in time when you encounter danger!
If, unfortunately, you are in danger
Don't go head-to-head with bad guy
Call000Or131444Call the police!
Hope, friends from Bucun
Can spend Christmas with peace of mind