Shock! Western Australia venture capital immigration has changed politics, not only to live but to buy a house? !
Do you think that at the end of 2018, early 2019, the roller coaster that has been shut down and reopened by states has come to an end.
But Kunzhou announced the second closure on February 2th!
Victoria has reopened normally, do you think it can be slowed down?
No No No
How can this roller coaster of Australian Venture Capital make you happy? He just likes to surprise and attack others.
Just after the Chinese New Year, Australia’s new fiscal year has not yet arrived, and Australia’s general election has not yet begun. Western Australia suddenly announced an increase in the application threshold, which will kill you by surprise.
Change: Applicants need to prove that they have a family net worth of 90 Australian dollars
Before: Applicants need to prove that they have a family net worth of 85 Australian dollars
1. Applicants need to prove that their family net assets in Western Australia reach 90 Australian dollars, of which the business assets reach 30 Australian dollars;
2. The applicant has lived in Western Australia for one full year during the two years of starting the business, and purchased a house in Western Australia
3. Amendments to the business plan (BP) need to be reviewed by the Western Australian government. The business plan cannot be changed without the permission of the state government, including: family net worth in Western Australia (at least 90 Australian dollars), net worth of business in Western Australia , Business category, business location, number of employees.
1. Previously consistent with the Federation
2. No purchase requirements before
3. No previous requirements
1. The applicant has lived in Western Australia for 4 years during the 2 years of investment, and purchased a residential property in Western Australia
2. The applicant’s household net assets in Western Australia reached 200 million Australian dollars, of which 150 million Australian dollars were invested in Western Australian state bonds
1. No previous requirements
2. No previous requirements
132 Entrepreneurship lifting regulatory requirements
If you choose to invest in real estate business, the applicant’s net assets in the real estate business reach 250 million Australian dollars
If you choose to invest in real estate business, the applicant’s net assets in the real estate business reach 150 million Australian dollars
Judging from the requirements of the New Deal announced by the Western Australian Government, it has not only raised the application threshold, but also raised the requirements for later transfer to permanent residence. Both 188A and 188B applicants are required to purchase a house, and the 188B settlement fee is even more important. Increased from 5 to 50 Australian dollars.
In the past, there might be people who felt that there were few Chinese in Western Australia, and the development was not as good as Victoria and Queensland, and they disdain to apply.
The current policy is that you may not meet the requirements if you want to apply! ! !
The New Deal in Western Australia is still the case. If the hot states such as Victoria and Queensland change their policies, the requirements will only be higher.
Xiaowei can only say: immigrate as early as possible, move and cherish!