Privacy and Terms of Service
It is Chinatown’s statutory obligation to delete illegal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. The parties do not need to entrust a third party to file complaints. Chinatown has not cooperated with any intermediary to carry out this business.
1. Chinatown does not disclose to the public or provide a third party with the registration information of a single user and the non-public content stored on this website by the user when using network services, except in the following cases:
(1) Obtain explicit authorization from users in advance;
(2) According to relevant laws and regulations;
(3) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government departments;
(4) To safeguard the interests of the public.
2. This website may cooperate with a third party to provide users with relevant network services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as this website, this website has the right to transfer the user's registration information Etc. to the third party.
3. Under the premise of not disclosing individual user's private information, this website has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
XNUMX. Copyright Statement
1. Any content published by users and uploaded to this website, this website enjoys permanent, irrevocable, free, non-exclusive right to use and sublicense all over the world, regardless of form and carrier. Including but not limited to modification, reproduction, distribution, exhibition, adaptation, compilation, publication, translation, information network communication, broadcasting, performance and reproduction, and other rights determined by laws and regulations such as copyright law.
2. The copyrights of the unique logo, layout, layout, etc. of this website belong to this website, and may not be copied or reproduced without permission of this website.
3. The information that users obtain from the services of this website may not be copied or reprinted without the permission of this website.
4. Any content used on this website should be marked "from Chinatown (https://news.china.com.au)" and the name of the author on the site. If the author's remuneration is required by law, the website and the author should be notified And pay the author's remuneration, and bear all legal responsibilities independently.
5. All user-produced content on this website only represents the author's own position and opinions, and has nothing to do with this website. The author himself bears all legal responsibilities.
6. If the content of this website is reproduced maliciously, this website reserves the right to take it to law.
XNUMX. Information report
In order to maintain a good network environment, if user-produced content is found to contain content prohibited by Australian law, Chinatown will delete the content. At the same time, netizens are welcome to report harmful information to[email protected], We will deal with it in time.
In order for us to find the illegal content in time, and deal with it in time. Please explain in detail when reporting:
1. Violation content
2. The author of the post (site ID)
3. Posting time
4. If personal privacy content is involved, please attach personal identification documents when making a complaint