Austrade Job Vacancy
The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade) has a number of temporary positions in various locations to support the "2016 Australian Week in China" event. Successful candidates will be engaged under a fixed term contract up to two months between February and April 2016. The number of positions in each location is listed as below:
- Beijing: 3
- Shanghai: 7
- Chengdu: 2
- Guangzhou: 4
- Shenyang: 1
- Assist across industry sector teams for data entry in Austrade client management system
- Manage RSVP invitations for designated events
- Assist onsite registration for participants
- Assist in interpretation for Australian clients and Chinese customers
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese skills
- Detail oriented and be able to workunder pressure
- Experience in managing RSVP is highlydesired
- Good personality and the ability to beable to work in a team
- Has legal permit to work in China
All potential employee of Austrade are required to go through a security checkprocess conducted by Austrade. This process may take up to 6 weeks and willrequire the candidate to provide a series of personal information. Austrade can only officially engage candidates who have successfully obtained security clearance.
The successful candidate will be paid at a daily rate at RMB250 per day.
If you are interested in applying for above positions, please send your most updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm on 31 January 2016 (China time).
Please specify in the email subject with the location you are applying for, for example “Applying for Temp Position in Beijing”